What should we work more on?

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

a little bit about the chemcalc...

okay.
so.
this chemcalc thing. its pretty freakin awesome. ya see.. i'm a chem major. [well. pharmacy major.. chem related goodness]
anyhoo..

the chemcalc has been saving me a lot of time in my chem class.
it performs the basic chemistry equations for me, ya know, the stuff i really dont want to work out in my head.

the equations currently programmed:
density
dilution
mass percent
percent composition
ideal gas law

along with equations, it also has a few conversions:
grams to moles
various mass conversions
temperature conversions

it also comes equipped with a periodic table, calculator, and a journal [notepad]
we're currently working on perfecting the "charts and graphs" and "dictionary" sections.

be sure and check back on this.
we anticipate the chemcalc to be amazing!!

thanks.
-dani

2 comments:

dont patronize me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dont patronize me said...

sounds awsome. if its not too much trouble let me know when its finished, i'd love to try it out(if at all possible) im taking chemistry next semester and my mind cant handle all that math all at once. i love chemistry, but i hate math.

(i deleted my other comment couse apparently i think faster than i type and i left a few words out and the whole comment didnt make sense when i read it back, just in case any one was wondering)